- This event has passed.
BWA Logo Contest!
September 17 @ 12:00 AM - September 30 @ 11:59 PM
The Boulder Writers Alliance Needs a New Logo!
So we’re running a logo contest. The winning designer gets a free year’s subscription to the BWA
– A vector
– Easy to identify
– Fits for an organization of professional writers
– Not a bright blue, (many other writing organizations in our area have a bright blue logo) but a darker shade of blue is an option
– Font families we like are calligraphic, neoclassical, casual, and slab
– For color palette suggestions, email [email protected]
– Open from September 1st to the 30th
– Email designs to [email protected]
– Email subject line should be BWA Logo Contest – Your Name
– Embed your design and contact info in the body of the email (we will not open attachments at this time)
– Each person may submit up to 2 designs
– Winner gets one year of BWA membership!
The BWA serves all sorts of writers – creative, technical, grant, copy, elearning, ghost, and more. We seek to educate, provide resources to, and gather opportunities for our members. As a professional organization, our members are working creatives. Our new logo needs to reflect this.
We will be using our logo on our website, Meetup.com, social media, handouts, and other places, so we need something that looks good as a small avatar and a large header.